SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Father's Day Hatchet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father's Day Hatchet Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
A fine gift.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
As a dad, this gift also meets with my approval. Cool

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a true sign of love!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Nice Wildlife hatchet! I have one with a UN maker's mark that my Uncle gifted me a few years ago.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great gift.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
That’s fantastic, great Father’s Day gift.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now,
A shoulder holster.
would be awesome

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Quite the cool hatchet. Mighty fine gift.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Very nice hatchet.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post