SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Two generations. Or...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two generations. Or... Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
Grandpa and the kid.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Whichever generation is driving the red rag top is the cool one. ,,,, drill sgt.

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
That'd be my little pony. Wink

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Kind of funny how things happen. I took the car out for probably the last drive of the season and pulled into the gas station to fill it up. Not 5 minutes later, a fella pulled up next to me in a baby blue '65 hardtop. A few minutes later another fella pulled up to the opposite pump in a gorgeous '69 Cobra...white with blue stripes.

It was like a little reunion. Damn I love old cars.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
College roommate's grandfather had an immaculate 65 coupe. 289ci 4spd in a light blue.

Another college roommate had a pretty rough 66 coupe with a hodgepodge of parts. 302ci, auto trans, '70 Mach 1 high back seats. It was a project & he was building a stroker motor (347ci IIRC) for it. All stalled out when we moved off for college, but I think his dad still has the car & the engine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Love the old one ('66?). Here's a pic of mine:
100_2060.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

and my 2006 daily driver:
Must06_0057 by David Casteel, on Flickr

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Love the old one ('66?).

'68. Your's is pretty sharp as well.

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
They all look nice.
flashguy,, your older mustang is really sharp detailed out.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post