SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images?
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smartphone Photos updated any iPhone, Samsung or Pixel images? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

At the Appomattox Court House National Historical Park today.

With a little better thinking on my part, I could have gotten situated such that the clouds would have looked like smoke from the barrel. Razz

I'm curious why the daughter's name is blocked out -- unreadable from original documents? Other reasons?

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
phone is smarter than I,
will try again when I can get to the laptop

Another attempt

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Here you go, Lyman:

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Almost hard to imagine that if there weren't threads like this and others, I'd never see these things in my lifetime. Like going on a vacation from screen side, very cool Cool

vthoky, in your photo above from the Historical site reminded me that we do have some nice weather once in awhile way down here. I snapped this at Black Point marina down the street, beautiful skies and good day for boating!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Here you go, Lyman:

thank you

neighbor's chickens , taken in the mid morning with a Pixel 3XL,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is one of my I phone 6s pictures, of course run through Snapseed and Photoshop. There were yellow lane markers on pavement and silver station wagon reflecting on drivers side, all gone now.

Posts: 19 | Location: Winter Park, FL | Registered: July 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Still one of the sharpest and colorful snaps of the Fuzz was taken with one of my older generation iPhone 6. I caught just the right amount of natural light in an indoor environment to get this image. Nothing special about snap, just the Fuzz doing his normal routine of snoozing with his head upside down, but a very quality shot. Today I have likely the newest generation of iPhone and I've no doubt that soon or a later I'll get a nice image like this.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^
"Are you done now, dad?"

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
^^^^
"Are you done now, dad?"

Mike, amazingly he loves being on camera and have the snaps to attest to that! Smile

Regards, Will G.

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm no photog but I liked this pic I got with my Iphone of this pretty fellow. I'm surprised he sat still long enough. He liked my orange colored micro fiber towel. We had had a good abundance of butterfly's up at the lake this year.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Beautiful snaps, thanks for posting! I'm still learning how to use the lenses on my current iPhone 12 pro to get those great shots. I really don't want to purchase the macro lens kits as I think that I can get great images like above just using the factory lenses and good close-up focusing.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I had to stay in Atlanta the other day, my room view from the Omni

Found this critter yesterday stalking some spiders

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Today was simply a beautiful day.

God bless America.

Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
iPhone 11 pro

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
iPhone 13 Pro Max. Taken in a cemetery in Galesburg Il.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

November sunset

God bless America.

Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Took these of an abandoned church here in rural ND.

iPhone SE 2020

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post