SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Lets see some fall pictures. 2020
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lets see some fall pictures. 2020 Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Along the Spokane river.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
This area was completely burned a few year ago, I'll never see Fall color here again.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That's a great shot UTsig. Talk about being at the right place at the right time.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
That's a great shot UTsig. Talk about being at the right place at the right time.

Jim

Thanks, Jim, my wife is a great spotter. Keep posting some more of yours.

Win

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Okay, one more. A pond close by. The Heron took off 2 seconds after I took this.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Kinda like Jim's photo.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
This was last year.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Fishlake National Forest

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
On the Coeur d' Alene River.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
"Into the Aspens", above Zion N.P.

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Near Zion N.P.

Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Southern California...

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
The Spokane River in downtown Spokane.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Bullion Falls, Marysvale, UT

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
This thread may have run out. I'll add just two more.

Possibly my favorite that I've taken:

"The Last Leaf"

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
One more. I'm running out of them. Smile

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for starting this, Jim.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
Thanks for starting this, Jim.

It's been fun. I'll have to look for more pics to post.

Jim