SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Whats For Breakfast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats For Breakfast Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
i made My Wifes Favorite Breakfast Sandwich Yesterday morning
Sausage and egg with A glazed Doughnut as the Bread

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Wow! looks and sounds like it would be fantastic

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Looks great, but I'd need to eat those before my morning shower. With my full beard, I would NEED a shower after eating one of those. Big Grin
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Looks great! An interesting selection of various tastes.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
My God, whatever happened to biscuit and sausage gravy ?

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 88 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kept Bum:
My God, whatever happened to biscuit and sausage gravy ?

OH we eat that also Mostly for Supper though and i usually eat Scrambled or Over hard Egg on top of it.
I leave the Gravy making to the wife .

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Yesterdays breakfast. Nothing more needs to be said. Wink

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Yesterdays breakfast. Nothing more needs to be said. Wink

Jim

Gravy is the universal solvent.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Gravy, a country boy’s favorite morning beverage.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post