SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about some fall hunting pics!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about some fall hunting pics! Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Nice job Mesabi! Nice dogs (I also have a brittany) and looks like some fine shotguns.

I've got two more weeks of deer season down here in Georgia and plan to hunt the last couple of days and maybe kill one more doe off the farm. Then a few bird hunts until March and turkey season.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10534 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, not too many ducks this far south given the El Nino pattern keeping the temps about the same in Minnesota as they are in Mississippi so far this season.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Nice pics and stories folks. Nothing beats bird hunting with yer favorite pooch! They are a joy to spend the day with for sure.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10953 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post

My youngest made it happen last week 1/3/24. Due to her being on the swim team and water polo team she misses out on the rut and early season hunts. It's the end of deer season for us so kind of bitter sweet. Hray

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hray,

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1148 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Need to see more folks....turkey season is just around the corner....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10953 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Took the boys on an overnight camping trip and then a morning quail hunt last weekend. Had a great time and love getting them exposed to hunting. They're not "all in" on it yet but it's good to get them desensitized (in the good way) to the reality of life and death and wildlife conservation and respect and where our food comes from.

Fantastic sunrise

Good looking black english pointer named Maverick

Lovely sorghum field that I wish I could deer hunt

Oldest put some pellets into a target from my old 410 side by side

And the days harvest with my sons and my Father in Law

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10534 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post