SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Range pics with the kids
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range pics with the kids Login/Join 
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted
I am blessed to have a lot of friends and they have a lot of kids. I hang out with the kids and sometimes get a little trigger time in.
Redwing(Thems code names) about 7 or 8

Redwing age 20.

This is me and Shrike fixing my hair(I can't do a thing with it.)

And more trigger time.

Here's Oriole age about 5

Age 16

Range time

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!
Lots of smiles and some great memories you’ve made for those kids.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Redwing's old man has nice taste in firearms!

My boy is 7, and not quite ready for the range yet. Doesn't listen to instructions very well, but that's 7 year old boys, near as I can tell. When he's ready, though, he'll be shooting FN bullpups also. Big Grin

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
What a bunch of sweeties. There's a lotta love shown in those smiles!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. It is amazing at what the kids will remember and the "days of shooting", are the ones I remember with my family many years ago. Just good quality time, showing them skills and respect.

I am sure them shooting the FS2000 is a real treat to boot.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Good times!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Smile

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LMLarsen
posted Hide Post
Quality time!

Posts: 271 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They are cuties. Have fun.

I think I remember seeing the original photo of Redwing many years ago. I am glad you still know these kids.

You don't seem to be aging.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Good times, I'm sure.

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
They are cuties. Have fun.

I think I remember seeing the original photo of Redwing many years ago. I am glad you still know these kids.

You don't seem to be aging.

--------
To be honest I assumed when the kids became teenagers they would be bored with the old guy and his guns. Pleasant surprise that I I'm still close to most of them and I'm proud of the people they are becoming.

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Wonderful!

This thread has me smiling from ear to ear Big Grin

Thank you for sharing!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Vero8, your influence is no doubt an important factor in the people those kids have become. Good job!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Very cool pics Vero. I always enjoy when you post.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have kids but have taken a few friends kids shooting and it's been tremendous fun. Last fall I did it with a friends older two kiddos who had shot a relatives 22 rifle a few times with my suppressed Victory 22 pistol. Fun to see how apprehensive they were about not having on ear plugs at first. The daughter who I believe was 12 was quite good. Her brother (9), had a bit more fun running through the mag but I did get him to try my P229 (his first "big" gun, with ear muffs at this point) with me holding his arms as he was worried about recoil. Bullseye on the first shot! His dad texted me that night saying he taped that target to his bedroom door. haha

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Ok, so now I’m confused.

Is the mustache on or off?

I think I prefer it on.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FANTASTIC!

Thank you for sharing!!

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
FANTASTIC!

Thank you for sharing!!

Yes, yes. Thank you. Seeing these really brighten up your day.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Man, I need to hold a shoot up here and you GOTTA come!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Ok, so now I’m confused.

Is the mustache on or off?

I think I prefer it on.

--------------
The mustache is off Big Grin Too much grey in it.