SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    SIGFourm coins, where have you taken your coin?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGFourm coins, where have you taken your coin? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
French Lick, West Baden Springs a few weeks ago.

Great weekend escape.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Pensacola for a week

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crockett040:
I missed the buy years ago. Any chance we do another group buy? Anyone have any they might want to part with?

I'm in the same boat. Would be nice to see a new offering established.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
A few from our anniversary 'staycation'
Weekend in Downtown Houston & an Astros game

Texas rooftop Lazy River at the hotel

Astros Game: 11-1 win

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I've been watching over the years where the SF coin has been, and applaud you all for posting pics.

I have always wondered though, how do you carry them? Most seem to be loose pocket style. So, I searched for awhile, and came across a guy in Utah, called privateerleather. He made a belt carrier for me for my 1.75 inch Armour belt that fits perfect. Not trying to advertise for the guy, but I think it's a pretty slick product. It's called the Soveriegn. His website seems sketchy, but if you email him, he was very accommodating.

Anyway, onto the picture. This was taken from the end of my range. Camera focused on the coin:

Going to San Diego the end of Sept, hope to get some USS Midway and coin pics. Cool

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
They are in my left front pocket daily, but I rarely take pics. Recently, they went to Aruba:

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Crockett040:
I missed the buy years ago. Any chance we do another group buy? Anyone have any they might want to part with?

I'm in the same boat. Would be nice to see a new offering established.

If you believe you can... (1, 2, 3 not it!)

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Match Cigar Bar, Jeffersonville, IN on our way to the Outer Banks

Sig Forum Challenge by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
A few pics from two recent trips to Kelleys Island and Put-in-Bay.

With a ship in the background.

Taking the Ferry back to Marblehead.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Recently finished a week trip with the family to Venice and Rome, Italy to celebrate their birthdays. I don't go anywhere without my SigForum coin. Big Grin

1) Las Vegas to Montreal-Canada to Frankfurt-Germany to Venice, Italy.
2) Rome-Italy to Montreal-Canada to Las Vegas.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Summer vacation in Onekama, MI.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve