SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Sig Legion Bourbon? (Sort of)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion Bourbon? (Sort of) Login/Join 
Picture of RedV
posted
Legent Bourbon. Finished in wine and sherry casks.

I cannot load the pics but it has the Legion symbol on top.

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers.

Posts: 23 | Location: Gulf Coast Region  | Registered: October 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Interestingly almost the same but for the orientation. I don't think they are related. But how was the bourbon?

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedV
posted Hide Post
Got a little bite but not too bad.

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers.

Posts: 23 | Location: Gulf Coast Region  | Registered: October 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post

It isn't bad a little bitty, more in line with Woodford Reserve.

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedV:...
I cannot load the pics but it has the Legion symbol on top.

Not the Legion logo.

Legent logo on cap is a stylized "L" in a circle.

SIG's Legion is a stylized take on the Chevron.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I love the stuff. It's bottled at 47% so they're not diluting it to get as much as possible, not a huge rye flavor, and I love what the wine and sherry casks adds to the flavor of the bourbon.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post