SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Enjoying a cigar on the patio, but my puppy wants attention.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enjoying a cigar on the patio, but my puppy wants attention. Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted
Out on the patio, enjoying a cigar, and my 6 month old puppy is begging for attention! Hard not give into her beautiful eyes.Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Handsome baby! Now, get off Sigforum and give that baby some attention. I’m going to take my own advice and love on my 2 Boxers now.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Browsing while working from home today. 2 year old sitting next to me
"He's so cute!"

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I go through this every night! My pup wants to play disc while I smoke a cigar and read. We get it worked out, after about 40 tosses.

That is some face, no way to ignore.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Hey POP, we can either play and you wear me out, or I'm going to tear some stuff up."

Cute lookin Pooch!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post