SIGforum
HD Street Glide

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/2100084794

January 01, 2023, 02:43 PM
JPD217
HD Street Glide
I picked up a 2014 Street Glide Special mid June 2022. Bike came with a stage 2, consisting of air cleaner, 2-1-2 header pipe and Vance & Hines monster rounds and a cam set.

The day I picked it up.

Had a black tour pack painted to match, added a Mustang Super touring seat and led brake and turn lights.

Decided the luggage rack and latches on the tour pack needed to be chrome and added a running, brake, turn led light to the tour pack to increase visibility. And I swapped out the factory rear shocks for a pair of Legends shocks.

Bike rides like a dream and looks kinda nice IMNSH opinion.
January 01, 2023, 05:25 PM
copaup
Nice bike. My previous ride was a Street Glide Special with the Monster Ovals. Great sounding pipes. The Monster Rounds are very similar. Should be nice and deep but mellow until you crank on it.

Only issue I ever had with that bike was the shifter splines shearing off on the pedal while just outside of St Augustine. The splines are soft and if you aren't gentle with the heel shifter you can wear them out fairly quickly. Don't know if they changed the parts, but when I got my Road King I pulled off the heel shifter and never had a problem.
January 01, 2023, 09:11 PM
Gustofer
Nice looking bike.

Can I ask what you paid for it? I've got a '14 Heritage that I'm selling this year and really don't know what to ask for it.

January 02, 2023, 07:54 AM
JPD217
Thanks, I paid 18,500 it had 16,000 miles on it. I think Kelly blue book has a motorcycle section that should give you an idea what yours is worth.
January 02, 2023, 12:55 PM
Gustofer
Thanks.

January 03, 2023, 04:33 AM
Poppi
Good looking scooter. I really like those bars, KST's?
January 03, 2023, 04:48 AM
JPD217
Thank you, bars are Arlen Ness 12” Modular mini apes.
January 03, 2023, 01:28 PM
flashguy
A fine-looking ride.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
January 15, 2023, 05:39 PM
bendable
Pretty,
Ride it to Atlanta and get a photo shoot with Parabellum

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first