SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My summer trip photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My summer trip photos Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted
If anyone is bored and wants to spend some time browsing pictures. the photos of my tours this past summer are on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157719904828809/

I took a cruise of the Snake and Columbia Rivers in late July and then a land tour of Alaska in August.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the photos from the "land of the Midnight Sun". Winter of 1974 thru spring of 1977 lived at Ft.Greely ( US Army Cold Regions Test Center) / Delta Junction, Alaska then 1 1/2 years in Fairbanks. For those that have actually seen these things personally a lot of photos do not show the actual beauty. i am sure that since we left and returned to Louisiana that there has probably been a lot of growth in a lot of the areas across the entire state. ........................................ drill sgt.

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Thank you for the photos from the "land of the Midnight Sun". Winter of 1974 thru spring of 1977 lived at Ft.Greely ( US Army Cold Regions Test Center) / Delta Junction, Alaska then 1 1/2 years in Fairbanks. For those that have actually seen these things personally a lot of photos do not show the actual beauty. i am sure that since we left and returned to Louisiana that there has probably been a lot of growth in a lot of the areas across the entire state. ........................................ drill sgt.
Thanks for the nice words! If you like photos of Alaska, you might enjoy the ones in this Collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157702714958041/.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post