SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Well…… at least until July 28th.
Then I hang it up, retire & my “uniform” will change.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Race day attire

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15288 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
P250UA5, you must be driving a BMW, right? Wink

C63?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
P250UA5, you must be driving a BMW, right? Wink

C63?

Sadly a 2012 Malibu.
The Mercedes was sold off a couple years ago

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15288 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Been a couple years. We just came back from the Outer Banks. First time there for either of us.

Cape Hatteras Light by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two weeks ago

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
The two of us at the weird retreat her Korean friend invited us to. It was a nice place with a bunch of vortex, energy, crystals, patchouli oil, type of people. The property was quite nice. We probably won’t ever go back.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post