SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    P220 Equinox Elite .45acp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Equinox Elite .45acp Login/Join 
posted
Let me know what you guys think. I haven't seen too many of these on the forum.

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cool!

Thank you that 10mm you have is a beauty. Do you still have the .38super model?

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It's a beautiful P220.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
It's a beautiful P220.

It was the only P220 at my LGS. If there was a different version like the standard or even the regular elite model I would have gotten it. I'm definitely not unhappy with this one though. However I will say that if there was a P220 Legion, I might have gone with the Legion because of the solid steel guide rod and adjustable trigger, especially if it was SAO. I think I'm going to end up getting a solid steel guide for this one to see the difference.

mi45acp

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You can have more than 1 P220. I like the Sig logo G10s and they even were careful to align the grip screw slots. Very nice indeed.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
You can have more than 1 P220. I like the Sig logo G10s and they even were careful to align the grip screw slots. Very nice indeed.

Yes you're right! LOL. Only drawback of having more than one is that it's very challenging to carry more than one of these at a time Wink

mi45acp

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mipistola45:
Do you still have the .38super model?

Yup.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To me the Equinox Sig pistols are the coolest looking guns out there. There is just something about the two-tone look and the wood grips. Not hat those G-10 grips look bad. I kick myself for selling mine years ago. I guess I sold it partly being that it was too pretty to shoot and didn't want just a safe queen. I know they are meant to be shooters but it just looked so nice with the crisp lines and without the wear, I couldn't bring myself to shoot it. Congrats on the new gun.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
To me the Equinox Sig pistols are the coolest looking guns out there. There is just something about the two-tone look and the wood grips. Not hat those G-10 grips look bad. I kick myself for selling mine years ago. I guess I sold it partly being that it was too pretty to shoot and didn't want just a safe queen. I know they are meant to be shooters but it just looked so nice with the crisp lines and without the wear, I couldn't bring myself to shoot it. Congrats on the new gun.

I couldn't resist getting it when I asked to hold it after seeing it in a display case. And I have definitely been putting it through its paces. I shot it as soon as I got it and have been using it as CCW since. Of course in a quality leather holster to minimize wear. It feels and looks too good to leave it at home I gotta have it on me all the time to be honest. I figured since I paid MSRP I might as well use it. I'd rather develop my skills as much as I can with one gun as opposed to switching out different guns/calibers to a lesser proficiency when I'm out vs in the home. Thanks for reaching out!

mi45acp