SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Ruger Speed Six
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger Speed Six Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted
1976 Liberty version. She's an old warrior with some battle scars but I like it. .38 Special

My first introduction to the Security and Service Six guns was when my nephew was a young deputy in our small town. He and I were the same age and were like brothers. They were changing over to semi autos and the dept had several Service six pistols laying around. I did get to handle some of them and remember how good they felt in my hand. I wanted to buy one but they were not selling to the public and at that time I had no money anyway. LOL. He has since passed away but I know he would approve of my new Speed Six

This message has been edited. Last edited by: got2hav1,

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Those older Rugers pull off handsome and rugged very well. Nice score!

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Very Nice! I have it's twin...it's more abused and beaten twin (I bought it like that, didn't make it that way). But it's still rock solid and shoots great!

Yours is gorgeous...any wear on that thing looks good and honest, and it appears it was well cared for overall. Nice score!

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Very Nice! I have it's twin...it's more abused and beaten twin (I bought it like that, didn't make it that way). But it's still rock solid and shoots great!

Yours is gorgeous...any wear on that thing looks good and honest, and it appears it was well cared for overall. Nice score!

Thanks, I had been trying to pick up for awhile now but never made a deal. Found one in the local Carolina's gun forum and it was close by. Done deal and proud to have it.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice revolver. They are tanks and will last a good longtime.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post