SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    X-Treme Bullets offer a 20% discount
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Treme Bullets offer a 20% discount Login/Join 
posted
Load what yu want to purchase and then look at you cart.....The cart will show a 20% discount on the bullets you have loaded into your cart.....Happy Thanksgiving everyone...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up

These are the times that I stock up on projectiles Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only problem this year with Xtreme Bullets orders, there is NO free shipping. I ordered 2000 44cal plated

bullets this A.M., and was hit with a $30 shipping bill!!! I have been spoiled by the great deals of the past

with these folks.

They are on hard times right now, so I can fully understand this change. I want them to survive, so I made my

order, took the discount, and paid for the shipping. Still is a good deal for nice target bullets.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got an email ad from Xtreme Bullets today stating free shipping if spending over $99 on order. I sent the company an email trying to find out the correct scoop. It sure would be nice for free shipping if spending over $99......which I always do!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GT - Please let us know what you learn on this...I just ordered 3k rounds two days ago and was hit with a $30 shipping fee.....

I wonder if the 20% discount goes away if you spend over $99 to qualify for the free shipping...

The shipping cost and the 20% discount come out to be about the same when you order over 1k rounds because their shipping on 1k is $10, 2k is $20, and 3k is $30.....At least it is for the 125gr 9mm ammo I have purchased from X-Treme in the past 2-3 months.....

Standing by....Thanks. Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mossyoak1
posted Hide Post
If you sign up for the "1st time buyer" you will get a code for free shipping. I signed my wife up and it gave a code for free shipping. Once you enter the code and you go to your cart, you need to select free shipping under the shipping method. Plus it will have it stated right under the 20% off that you are a first time buyer free shipping.
So 8000 are coming with free shipping.

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 471 | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MossyOak - You did good Sir....I have friends at X-Treme that are in customer service so I would not be able to take advantage of this first time buy offer....

PS - Grew up just 30 miles from Toxy Haas and played baseball with and againt him most of our younger life... Toxy would be proud to see his company name on this site....He is a great guy and made Mossy Oak what it is today because of his drive, desire, and business smarts....Mark

posted Hide Post
I ordered 3000 Xtreme 9mms and my e-receipt did NOT show a 20% discount. I e-mailed to ask why not and was told:

"I will fix it on Monday

Brenda Anderson
Customer Service Representative"

We will see tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, Berry's are 15% off overall, 25% off of the 147 gr 9mm. Hmm.

Posts: 3278 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mossyoak1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
MossyOak - You did good Sir....I have friends at X-Treme that are in customer service so I would not be able to take advantage of this first time buy offer....

PS - Grew up just 30 miles from Toxy Haas and played baseball with and againt him most of our younger life... Toxy would be proud to see his company name on this site....He is a great guy and made Mossy Oak what it is today because of his drive, desire, and business smarts....Mark

I thought I did good as well, saved $50.
Well Mr. Haas and Haas Outdoors has made a lot of money off this guy, my motto is, "If is ain't Mossy Oak, it's a joke" Love their Camo(s)

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 471 | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
rmr always free shipping and now they have 7 % off plated7 or inhouse7 I can get fmj for almost the same as plated.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post