SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Target Sports has primers, spp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Target Sports has primers, spp Login/Join 
Picture of m1009
posted
Just an fyi, Target Sports still has some small pistol primers in stock, federal and remington brands. And some rifle primers last I checked, pricey, but if you need some, still there, $599.00 per 5k. Free shipping.

The cci was sold out within a few hours, but they still have federal and Remington.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: m1009,

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Got the text notification of the CCI this morning but didn't bite. Got a substantial tax refund today, so I decided to grab some of the Remington.

12 cents a primer is sort of a ballbuster, but 5k will keep me reloading for quite a while and it's not like I've seen primers at like 7.5 cents per in quite a while. Roll Eyes

Decent thing about Targetsports is that there's no additional shipping OR hazmat. Decent savings right there.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Got the text notification of the CCI this morning but didn't bite. Got a substantial tax refund today, so I decided to grab some of the Remington.

12 cents a primer is sort of a ballbuster, but 5k will keep me reloading for quite a while and it's not like I've seen primers at like 7.5 cents per in quite a while. Roll Eyes

Decent thing about Targetsports is that there's no additional shipping OR hazmat. Decent savings right there.

Yep, same, we got the email on the cci, but I didn’t bite right away, and only a few hours later those were gone. But Federal is good enough. Glad somebody got some too.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m1009:
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:

Yep, same, we got the email on the cci, but I didn’t bite right away, and only a few hours later those were gone. But Federal is good enough. Glad somebody got some too.

Steel shooters around here will pay a premium to get their hands on federal SPP or LRP.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post