SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Class tomorrow!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Class tomorrow! Login/Join 
posted
Looking forward to the NRA reloading class this weekend in Tahlequah. Both my wife and I are attending, so that she can help us keep stocked! ;-)

Everything is supplied. But I have managed to chase down all the equipment (in Dec when prices were fairly reasonable yet), as well as brass, bullets, powders that I'll need (2400 and W291) and primers. Some of the powder was at a reasonable price, some that I bought at the Tulsa Show was --well--they were mighty proud of it. But I didn't have any at that point. Same with WSP primers. Got 1000 at a MT show at a "reasonable" price (.11 ea), more than twice the price at the Tulsa show, and a friend gifted me 300 older CCI 500's that he no longer needed. The price sticker on each box was .85/100.

Full speed ahead!

NRA Member

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Posts: 72 | Location: Tulsa County, Oklahoma | Registered: June 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
You really should find yourself a knowledgeable reloader in your area who can mentor you.

But failing that, a class is better than nothing.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have nothing but good comments about this class. Now I have a good foundation to work from. Much easier to sort through other information sources now, which might or might not be accurate.

NRA Member

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Posts: 72 | Location: Tulsa County, Oklahoma | Registered: June 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I think a class is great, glad it went well.

I got started in the 70’s, Lee loader & a mallet. I’m still learning as I go.

Just back from a high round prairie dogging hunt. I’m still cleaning gear, then will clean & sort brass, laying groundwork to load many again.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post