SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Precision Delta has 124gr HP in Stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Precision Delta has 124gr HP in Stock Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
Haven’t tried them yet but ordered a couple thousand. PD is my go to bullet as all my 9s eat their 124gr FMJ bullets like candy.

Price at $111.50/1,000 shipped. I recall the FMJ was about $90 pre panic so pricing seems reasonable.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I just ordered 1k although I usually shoot RMR's but PD's are GTG. I think you'll like the HP's just as much...there in no exposed base so lees smoke is generated.

Posts: 53 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up i got 2k coming now!

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Sniff, sniff. They are out of stock.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my 2k bullets in and opened them up and found that my 124grn JHP were actually 147 GRN RN.Gave PD a call and got the right bullets yesterday and a return postage sticker so I put the 147 right back in the box and ran it down to the Post Office and shipped them right back, all 44 lbs of them. Great customer service at Precision Delta!

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post