SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    One good thing about this virus.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One good thing about this virus..... Login/Join 
and this little pig said:
posted
Well, my work hours got cut, but don't know by how much! I work armed security on a Federal contract. Starting last Friday, I'm Security-on-demand!

This means, if they need me for 4 hours, that's what I work. If they need me the whole day, I'm fine. Last week, I lost 4 hours. I get a daily schedule. Right now, I have 2 hours on Monday.....

The up-side is that I have free time on my hands. Need to make sure I have enough primers, powder, and bullets to clear out the brass I have in my shed! Between reloading and shooting, I should be filling up my time and be happy about it! Hope any of you in the same predicament can find the silver lining in this crazy situation!

Posts: 3396 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by odin:
Well, my work hours got cut, but don't know by how much! I work armed security on a Federal contract. Starting last Friday, I'm Security-on-demand!

This means, if they need me for 4 hours, that's what I work. If they need me the whole day, I'm fine. Last week, I lost 4 hours. I get a daily schedule. Right now, I have 2 hours on Monday.....

The up-side is that I have free time on my hands. Need to make sure I have enough primers, powder, and bullets to clear out the brass I have in my shed! Between reloading and shooting, I should be filling up my time and be happy about it! Hope any of you in the same predicament can find the silver lining in this crazy situation!

Coming up on 3 years retired end of June. Our asshat governor closed our private club range till end of the month. Not sure how he can do that. Anyway, yes some reloading in hopes of being able to do some unloading in April

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I ramped up a little reloading too. I’m just adding to my 223 prairie dogging ammo. I loosely have a trip planned mid June. Since no Guide is needed I can adjust the trip if need be.

I had a slight malfunction with a Redding die, no fault or defect in the die itself. Even though the Redding people are working from home in NY, he answered my email & steered me to corrective action. I was pleased with the timely reply from them.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Haven’t started reloading while being on lockdown yet. However, now I have a dedicated spot in my basement for reloading. My stuff has been boxed up since the move last year.

Time to make some 9’s and 40’s.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Nice!! A Dillon press ready to go!!!!

Posts: 3396 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post