SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Anyone shop Nosler Blems at Shooter's Pro Shop?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone shop Nosler Blems at Shooter's Pro Shop? Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
I don't know if very many reloaders know about SPS. It's the blemished outlet for Nosler. I primarily buy my 30 caliber stuff from them so I can load match 308 for testing customer rifles instead of spending money on factory FGMM.

https://www.shootersproshop.com/

A couple of years ago I purchased 1,000 168 grain Custom Comps for $19 a box. So after shipping it was $200 for 1,000 168 blems. I finally ran out of the blems this week and bought ten 100 count boxes of 168 grain RDF match blems for $27 a box. They had a promotional that if you spent more than $150, shipping is free, so I saved on that. I couldn't beat that deal even with my Graf's dealer account for regular un-blem RDF's which are $40 a box or even standard Custom Comps which are $300 for a case of 1,000.

They have some good 223 match bullets available now and some cheap 10mm bullets as well. It's worth a look to keep you shooting while the pickin's are slim. Sign up for their e-flyer. I get notifications every couple of days about what's in stock.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link.
Did not know about them.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted Hide Post
Been buying from them for years!!!!

Al______________Capone396

P220 Combat, P220 Sport, P220EL, X-5 Comp 9mm , P226 BlackWater, P226 ST.357 Sig, P226ST 9mm, P229ST .40, P228, P232 SL, Glock 19, CZ75BSS, CZ-83, S&W 29, S&W 640, S&W 642, Ruger MKII, Ruger Charger,, HKP7,,Browning Hi Power, Colt Anaconda, S&W 460 Mag, RRA 9mm CAR, Robinson Arms XCR, FN-SLP ,Arsenal SAS-M7,, Built AR-15 with lots of goodies,,Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Posts: 1263 | Location: Down South in Bayou Country | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just took a look, slim pickens.

Posts: 143 | Location: mich | Registered: June 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another thanks for the link, benny. Very much appreciate the information.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midway occasionally markets blems, i bought some 230 grn white tipped 338 bullets that shot well, probably Nosler Accutips!

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
I too have been buying from SPS for years and have never had any issue with anything from them. It pays to check the site often as things come and go quickly. They are great to do business with.

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
NO!!! TERRIBLE COMPANY, TERRIBLE BULLETS!

No one should ever buy them, none of you. Bad! Bad! And you should never mention this company of posts links to their site anywhere ever again. Big Grin

(They did send my bullets to the wrong address once, wrong street, wrong town. But it wasn't their fault, it's a UPS thing because it's happened with other companies as well. Odd thing is, it's only happened with bullets and ammunition.)

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
NO!!! ... TERRIBLE BULLETS!

Responding in jest, I realize.

But I feel Nosler's factory "match grade" .223 ammo is a bottom-feeder, compared to the other big names in loading.

Nosier Match grade ammo , opinions please

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stop telling everybody. LOL.

Steve.......

NRA Patron Life member
North American Hunting Club Life Member

Posts: 22 | Location: SEMO | Registered: March 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post