SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Dillon blue vinyl ball end wrenches
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillon blue vinyl ball end wrenches Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
I have finally got my 550 back up and running after a move and now I have lost the smallest blue vinyl dipped hex wrench. Does anyone know where I can buy just the smallest one? If not could someone tell me the size please maybe I can find one similar.

On another note, I have really missed reloading! Luckily, I was stacked pretty deep and haven't needed anything. Now it is time to resupply.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David W,

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The smallest one is 3/32. I looked at the label on mine. That one lost its blue plastic a long time ago.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Thanks

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

Bondhus 3/32" ball end hex key at Amazon.

Thanks, decent price and decent wrench so got it as a backup to my Dillon wrench, which I always manage to find after momentarily losing it.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1MoreFord
posted Hide Post
I don't know what style the Dillons are so here's a link with many different styles and some sets.

https://www.mcmaster.com/ball-end-hex-drivers

Joe

Posts: 12 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: January 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cxm
posted Hide Post
Call Dillon...

I'd bet they will replace it for you...

V/r

Chuck

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1346 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bondhus is a great company. I broke one of my small wrenches that I had owned for years and they replaced it no charge. They have lifetime coverage.

Posts: 196 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post