SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Karma - Pistol Brass - All Spoken for
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Pistol Brass - All Spoken for Login/Join 
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted
I have a small collection of pistol brass to give, you just need to cover shipping in a USPS flat rate box. Size depends on what you want.
Most all of the brass is once shot by me. There may be a small amount of range pickup. Mixed headstamp.

Spoken for:
9mm Luger approx 650 pieces There may be some .380 acp in the mix, but less than 5% *(Spoken for by XLT. email sent)* 4/29 shipped
.357Sig approx 160 pieces *(Spoken for by JAB. email sent)* 4/23 shipped
.38Spl/.357Mag approx 270 pieces close to 50/50 *(Spoken for by 92fstech. email sent)* 4/23 shipped
.40S&W approx 460 pieces *(Spoken for by PCWYoming. email sent)* 4/29 shipped
.45ACP approx 275 pieces *(Spoken for by ugeesta. email sent)* 4/29 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 378 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I would like the 9 mm if it's still available.

Posts: 5600 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like the .357Sig if still available.

Posts: 52 | Location: Hillsboro, Oregon | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I'll take the .38/.357 Mag if still available. Thank you, just let me know where to send $$ for shipping!

Posts: 8592 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
XLT,

I have the 9mm earmarked for you. I have sent a couple of emails. If you haven't gotten them, send me one in my profile and we can get you set up.

Posts: 378 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like the .40 S&W brass.
Please let me know cost and where to send the money.
Email in profile.

Thank you,
PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Brass received today, thanks again!

Posts: 8592 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
357Sig brass received today, thank you very much.

Posts: 52 | Location: Hillsboro, Oregon | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sj4550:
XLT,

I have the 9mm earmarked for you. I have sent a couple of emails. If you haven't gotten them, send me one in my profile and we can get you set up.

sorry I just got to reading this page I sent you an email if they are gone I understand my fault.

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 45 brass, thanks.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5757 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
funds sent thanks a bunch very nice of you do do this.

Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Received the brass today they look great Thank you very much.