SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Powder Valley has 700X
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder Valley has 700X Login/Join 
Picture of billfasttax
posted
16# just cost me $405.96 delivered. Not a bargain but they have it.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 765 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billfasttax:
16# just cost me $405.96 delivered. Not a bargain but they have it.

These days that's not bad. 700X is a good handgun powder and a great target shooting powder for 12 gauge.

Smells good when it burns, too.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that doesn’t sound terrible for #16 delivered. That should last a long time with handgun charges.

Posts: 6126 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
Yeah, that doesn’t sound terrible for #16 delivered. That should last a long time with handgun charges.

Yeah, around 4 grains per round in 9MM, so that represents around 28,000 rounds.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
IMHO it meters like cornflakes and soots the firearm.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post