SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading    Precision Delta Bullets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Precision Delta Bullets Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
I bought 1,000 fmj 9mm bullets several years ago. Any idea as to what they might have cost at that time?

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
$80.00

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$70-80 depending on how many years ago. I purchased many Ks of their 9mm FMJ bullets.....a great product.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
If you order some, grab a Snicker's. My nephew has been waiting for his for a couple months now. They're a bit backlogged.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I have the bullets. I bought them several years ago and sold them to the LGS. He was putting 100 bullets in plastic water bottles to sell to reloaders. This box was never used and I offered to buy it back. He told me I could pay him what was fair.