SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Glock 19 CCW holster with a TRL-1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 19 CCW holster with a TRL-1 Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted
Geeze there are a gazillion of these to pick from.

What’s a solid choice? Point me in a direction here.

Gen 4. Before the light I used a FIST high ride kydex and a Milt Sparks VM2.

I’m looking for kydex, IWB or able to switch from IWB to OWB. Good trigger guard coverage. 4-5 o’clock position usually.

Any advice is appreciated. Never CCW’d a gun with a light.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
There are a gazillion choices. I've bought a couple different Vedder Light Tuck's recently and like them. IWB only but a pretty nice holster.

Posts: 3438 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah, pretty much any kydex maker will offer something for the G19 with TLR-1. It's such a common combo.

For my G19 with TLR-1, I have a wide variety of Kydex holsters, including holsters from Raven Concealment, Bravo Concealment, JM Custom Kydex, Comp-Tac, and others that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bravo Concealment has an unbeatable BOGO deal for your gun / light. You get one OWB and one IWB for 53 bucks.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Bravo Concealment has an unbeatable BOGO deal for your gun / light. You get one OWB and one IWB for 53 bucks.

I'd suggest the BOGO deal.. hard to beat. I use them for a G19 but with a surefire X300 for CCW.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of Tenicor. Modern design, well thought of and recognized by professionals and industry alike. Their Velo model put them on the map and got people's attention, they've since come out with several other models, just as functional.

https://tenicor.com/collections/glock-holsters

I have both the SAGEX LUX (AIWB) and ARX LUX (OWB) for my G19 w/TLR-7a. Clean design, not a lot of excess material, retention is on the weapon not the light so, the holster can still be used without a light attached. AND, they have availability, it took me 5-days to get my order.

Many more videos on their channel.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Tenicor is nice, But they don't have an option for a TLR-1.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
Tenicor is nice, But they don't have an option for a TLR-1.

They are a small operation, perhaps call them and find out....

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post