SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    USCCA concealed carry expo, KCMO, March 20-22, 2020
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USCCA concealed carry expo, KCMO, March 20-22, 2020 Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
USCCA's annual expo will be in KC March of next year. I'll be there. If anybody has plans to attend, be sure and give a shout out to a brother.

https://www.usccaexpo.com/

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
My wife and I went to the one in Pittsburgh this year. Good event, we attended several seminars, looked at some neat gear, shot a couple of new pistols, and met some like-minded individuals.

You will enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daughter lives on the south side of KC MO and I might attend. However, I'm not sold on USCCA (I'm an NRA life member).

Someone sent me their link and I entered a drawing. I won - shocker - nothing, but since then I've gotten two or three DAILY emails from USCCA.

They may be a good organization, but their marketing people are annoying me.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
My daughter lives on the south side of KC MO and I might attend. However, I'm not sold on USCCA (I'm an NRA life member).

Someone sent me their link and I entered a drawing. I won - shocker - nothing, but since then I've gotten two or three DAILY emails from USCCA.

They may be a good organization, but their marketing people are annoying me.

I watched a few interviews the owner did about 10-12 years ago about what he calls Tribal Marketing. That was enough for me.

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I'll add, neither my wife or I are members of USCCA, but we both felt that the expo was worthwhile.

During the expo - we were never approached or asked about joining etc...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post