SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Handgunlaw.us Updates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handgunlaw.us Updates Login/Join 
Picture of Gary Slider
posted
I have been missing the boat on updates in the last 6 months. Handgunlaw.us is a two man operation. Steve keeps it online and I updated the information. Steve and I have both had some medical issues and I spent all my time just keeping the pages updated. I apologize for not keeping up posting updates on this board. If you want to catch up on some things I do post on the site what Documents have been updated. You can go to the main page at Handgunlaw.us and click on Site/Data Updates in the left column at the top. That link gives a different page but the same map as the main page is on the top of that page so scroll down and you will see the updates. https://www.handgunlaw.us/updates.htm

Things look like they could be really busy in the next 6 months and I can’t promise but will try to do better at letting you know about major changes in the different states law/regulations.

Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.

Posts: 489 | Location: New Martinsville, WV | Registered: February 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
No apology needed.

You two provide an outstanding service and should be applauded.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. I'll put a shortcut to this thread in the Gun Control Discussion section to give it a bit more exposure.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Many people appreciate your effort, THANKS!!!!!!!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 216 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your continued efforts..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your efforts Gary, very much appreciated

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Now traveling more this website is super valuable.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1532 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
It’s appreciated! Take care of you and your though!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
A great resource and easy to use.
Great to have anytime you are going to another jurisdiction too.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for your diligent work. Its amazing what the 2 of you do to keep the shooting community informed.

Remember the 1st rule. It's always loaded.

Posts: 108 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: November 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post