SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Armalaser? CC with P365?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armalaser? CC with P365? Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
I just learned about ArmaLaser and the TR27G green light laser for the P365.

I put a Crimson Trace on my P938, but didn't care for it, and I found it difficult to carry.

A lot has changed since then. I'm more comfortable pocket carrying, and my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be. Since I'm thinking of making my P365 my EDC, I'm thinking of putting a laser on it. I think my current Sticky holster will hold it, but if not, they make one that will.

Has anyone had any experience with ArmaLaser? Your thoughts?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I just learned about ArmaLaser and the TR27G green light laser for the P365.

I put a Crimson Trace on my P938, but didn't care for it, and I found it difficult to carry.

A lot has changed since then. I'm more comfortable pocket carrying, and my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be. Since I'm thinking of making my P365 my EDC, I'm thinking of putting a laser on it. I think my current Sticky holster will hold it, but if not, they make one that will.

Has anyone had any experience with ArmaLaser? Your thoughts?

Haven’t tried Armalaser but I do EDC my 365 with the Sig Lima Green laser in a Vedder holster. It’s holding up well.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
What did you ever decide?
Armalight?

Like the poster above! I chose the Sig Lima in Green, mostly for the small size it happens to be.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJF:
Armalight?

Like the poster above! I chose the Sig Lima in Green, mostly for the small size it happens to be.

I chose the ArmaLaser TR27G (green). I then did a "bake-off" between it and my P938 equipped with a Crimson Trace.

The P365 won. Although to be fair, I think it was the gun and not the laser. Smile

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:
Originally posted by AJF:
Armalight?

The P365 is a tough pistol to beat at the moment.

What holster did you get?

I chose the ArmaLaser TR27G (green). I then did a "bake-off" between it and my P938 equipped with a Crimson Trace.

The P365 won. Although to be fair, I think it was the gun and not the laser. Smile

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post