SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    If they don't make it, sometimes you gotta make it yourself
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If they don't make it, sometimes you gotta make it yourself Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted
I'm a fan of snap loop holsters. Unfortunately many holster makers don't offer them as an option. Necessity is the mother of invention, so I made a snap loop attachment for my Comp-Tac holster:

Posts: 11345 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Nice!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Well-done!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Mercy buckets y'all.

Posts: 11345 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 867 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Awesome, thats how many holster companies are started, people don't see what they want so they start manufacturing their own and get interest from others!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 216 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
That is @#$%&%! schweeeet!

I played goal for years and was always customizing my gear because I needed something that just didn't exist. It's always a great feeling when your gear fits you, and not the other way around.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post