SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Specific 365XL IWB holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Specific 365XL IWB holster Login/Join 
posted
I just got my XL today and need a new IWB holster.

I am left handed and carry SOB. So I have to buy a right hand holster. However, most have a right cant.

I need a kydex, right hand IWB , that will allow me to adjust the cant to the left. I can do a vertical if necessary. I also want the two clip option.

I can't seem to find what I'm looking for any thoughts?

Thank you.

Posts: 16 | Registered: March 29, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd hit up Ryan Grizzle. Not kydex, but amazing craftsmanship. Love mine.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WyoRobert
posted Hide Post
Comp-Tac has several holsters with adjustable cant. I'm not sure if they adjust far enough for your use, but you should check them out. I've had their MTAC for a while now, first for a P229 and now P365, and I like it a bunch. You can also swap the kydex part on some of them to save half the cost of a new holster when changing carry guns.

Robert
------------------------------------------------

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. -- Marianne Williamson

Posts: 613 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 for Grizzle holsters. Outstanding craftsmanship and great people.

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+2 on Ryan Grizzle just got a new TC2 for my P30L great fit and workmanship. My 5th Rgrizzle holster,I wear hisbelt everyday too.

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post