SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Carry for skinny girl in yoga pants
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carry for skinny girl in yoga pants Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Not to belittle 'yoga pants', but...most any gun that could be carried in/on them would print excessively...not to mention destroy the svelt lines of those form fitting, delightful to the eye pants!

Then again, one might try a thin pair of nylon shorts to be worn over the yogas that wouldn't add bulk nor weight, and would allow a wide variety of OWB holster options.

As for IWB aficionados, I can't think of a more caustic environment for any gun than the sweaty interior confines of workout attire...and conversely, for that matter, Hoppe's #9 would probably be tough on tender skin in close, sweaty, intimate contact. YMMv...Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 727 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Phlster Enigma is quite versatile. An Enigma could even be worn OVER the yoga pants, with the rig concealed by a tunic-length top.

Have Colts, will travel

Posts: 3188 | Location: SE Texas | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would second the suggestion of the waist belt/Fanny pack/bum bag or PHLster for the reasons mentioned; I have a co-worker who uses the waist belt method and nobody gives her a second look about it. (She wears it more like a crossbody style.)

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheeze:
Hi my wife is in need of suggestions to carry her 43x w/tlr 6. I’m thinking belly band but we are having a hard time deciding which one and finding one that works with the TLR6. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

I carry my Sig 380 whilst on my bicycle with a modded nylon chest rig under a floppy t shirt.

Posts: 68 | Registered: June 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps we should ask skinny girls in yoga pants to chime in with pictures of EDC..? I’d offer to model some holster options, but I doubt a middle aged guy with a moose knuckle works for this thread.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phlster Enigma.

Got one several months ago, for a 365 Macro with Rz. Been wearing it here in the Dallas heat with no problems. For the guys, I would suggest the sport belt, as to me the way it comes seems more attuned to women. I've tried the other suggestions here and found them either uncomfortable or the gun was unreachable. The tie-down is no problem once you start wearing it.

?Biggest issue - going to the bathroom. But I'm accustomed to a shoulder holster, so it's a real change.

Posts: 75 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: August 30, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sense an untapped market for tactical urostomy bags...

Kidding aside, appreciate your take on it Devereaux. I get very little feedback on EDC from people other than middle-aged dudes like me.