SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P365 Magazine Carriers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Magazine Carriers Login/Join 
posted
Is there a source for P365 specific mag pouches? I have some double stack pouches that can be tightened down enough to hold them, but don't leave enough of the mag exposed for a good grasp. In essence, I need a narrow double stack pouch that's extra low cut for the short magazines.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I got some Alien Gear pouches. They can be adjusted for tension, and there is enough room to easily grip the 12-rd mags. I haven't tried with the 10-rd, as I plan to have one of them in the gun with a 12-rd as backup.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use this one from Concealment Express. It works, just like every other mag carrier I have.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...ilpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMan:
I use this one from Concealment Express. It works, just like every other mag carrier I have.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...ilpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have these for several different pistols. They work great.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 for Kytex mags carriers. I own several for my Sigs and Glocks.

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I pretty much switched to Pitbull’s universal mag carriers. They fit my single and double stack mags and I can use them owb or iwb.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeSantis now makes its standard double magazine pouch for the 365. double magazine pouch

Posts: 201 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: August 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The DESANTIS pouches look very nice but out of stock at many suppliers.

I made mine out of ABS plastic, one single and one double. But mine are for inside the pocket only.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is one guy’s review on the Concealment Express Mag holder.

“Customer Review
Cousin Larry
2.0 out of 5 starsNot so great for P365 magazines.
September 1, 2018
Size: Sig Sauer P365Verified Purchase
Very limited retention adjustment.
Either it’s too tight or wide open loose.

They solicited a review and asked for a follow up, I sent them one email letting them know my disappointment with this product. They never responded. All I got back was a generic please review our product email.

I’d suggest spending the extra $10 or so and get one from a reputable manufacturer that actually cares about their product.
6 people found this helpful”

What other users think with P365 magazines?

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remora has this version available for P365.

https://www.remoraholsterstore...dex-magazine-holder/

This is from Shannon at Remora Holsters.

“Hi James,
Our website host has me locked out on making any simple changes to are website. So, order the Kydex Magazine holder for the sig 938 (I know this is not the 365) and in the order notes section at check out put- for Sig 365. When I process the order I will make sure it is for the 365. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for helping pass the word along about the 365 kydex!!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Shannon”

His e-mail is:

Shannon@remoraholsters.com

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TT Gunleather makes some great leather mag pouches, single or double. Paul at PJ Holsters makes a nice horizontal kydex mag carrier too

Posts: 173 | Location: Hills of Appalachia | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I have switched my mag carriers to these. PitBull tactical magazine pouches accommodate both single and double stack mags without needing any adjustment. They automatically re-size to your magazines.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since my last reply, I acquired a Remora Mini Carbon Kydex Holster and separate matching Remora Kydex Mag Pouch. I am wearing them now.

So far so good.

Very fast delivery and secure.

posted Hide Post
I have one IWB in desert tan from Vedder if your interested.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post