SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Question About Vedder Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question About Vedder Holsters Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Martin-who-works-with-me is looking at the RapidTuck model for his P238.

Before he shells out the $$$ for this, do any of you have a Vedder RapidTuck?

If so, what do you like or not like about it?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
While I don’t have the rapidtuck, I do have their lighttuck and lightdraw for both my Glock 19 and 43. I’m fairly sure the quality would be just as good for the rapidtuck. Also, they are running a Labor Day sale, 10% off with LABORDAY18 code, it expires today.

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
The reviews on their website seem quite shady. Every product has 5/5 for reviews. Makes me wonder if they're deleting the ones that aren't 5 stars...

Posts: 13037 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Steve McQueen of SIGforum
Picture of mosquito
posted Hide Post
I have the light tuck, and like it a lot.

www.seventactical.com

Posts: 4711 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: December 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
I have 3 light tuck holsters (G19.5,G43,Sig229). Each has been outstanding. Holster tension is adjustable, as is the cant and ride height. I would definitely rate my experiemce with all three as 5/5.

Posts: 868 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ve been thinking about Vedder for a while. With the weekend 15% off sale I ordered a ‘lightdraw’ for an LC9 Pro to try out.

Posts: 6126 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got my 2nd Vedder IWB and am very satisfied with the price, quality and production time.
Both fit my CCW's like a glove and they come with a nice pouch when they're not in use.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of LightTuck IWBs and a couple of LightDraw OWBs. They're well-made holsters. Vedder ships pretty fast. My last one took a week.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeking a better POTUS, and doing it elsewhere
posted Hide Post
They get 5/5 ratings because they are really good.
I use a rapid tuck with my P225A for comfort but on a smaller gun like a 238 I would get the Light tuck. I use one of those with a RM380 and it is invisible with a t-shirt.

Posts: 34 | Registered: March 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I have two Vedder holsters and have been more than happy with them. The Claw add on really keeps the gun tight to your body.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7627 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CT Dakota
posted Hide Post
I've got a lighttuck with the claw holding my P365 right now and love it. I also am using their leather belt with it. the belt is very well made but it is very thick. The only problem is my otterbox phone clip won't close.

Posts: 1162 | Location: SW Florida,USA | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
I currently have 2 light tuck holsters. I like them alot.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
deleting this because I've only had it a couple of days.

Pretty good quality, not sure I have the right combo of belt to wear with it. With a heavy gun belt it rides higher than I would prefer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kopek,

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kopek:
deleting this because I've only had it a couple of days.

Pretty good quality, not sure I have the right combo of belt to wear with it. With a heavy gun belt it rides higher than I would prefer.

The VEDDER (assuming you have a "Light Tuck") can be adjusted up/down as well as cant. Did you try that?

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

The VEDDER (assuming you have a "Light Tuck") can be adjusted up/down as well as cant. Did you try that?

That's why I deleted. I need more than a couple of evenings of wearing it around the house before I write a review. It arrived in the highest position, moved it to middle to try and will try the low another time.

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kopek:
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

That's why I deleted. I need more than a couple of evenings of wearing it around the house before I write a review. It arrived in the highest position, moved it to middle to try and will try the low another time.

I find the middle position best for most of mine. It allows me to get a secure grasp/draw. The lowest position does not w/o a severe cant. I prefer an almost neutral cant.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post