SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Need IWB holster recommendation for 226 Elite SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need IWB holster recommendation for 226 Elite SAO Login/Join 
posted
Thanks! It seems options are pretty limited for this pistol.

Posts: 11 | Registered: April 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bravo Concealment Torsion. You might call them to verify, but they advertise the Torsion as fitting your gun.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Registered: April 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Milt Sparks VM2. All day comfort and they last forever. Which is a good thing because you won't want another holster for IWB after using the VM2.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that T&T Gunleather will have what you need. They list 5 different Sig P226's and you can give them a call. I have used their "Mike's Special" which is a VMII clone but slightly lighter with IMO a better cant.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite for the Sig P226 and for concealed carrying a full size 1911 is the MacDaniel II from Andrews Custom Leather.
www.andrewsleather.com/macdaniel2.htm

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased and waited for a TT gunleather IWB “convertible” holster.
Wait time wasn’t as long as expected, and I’ve been happy with it so far.
It has removable loops for IWB and slots for OWB. And it is actually comfortable in both configurations. I do wish the belt slots had been cut at an angle instead of straight through, but other than that it’s been well worth the money.
I’ve been carrying my G41 Glock in it.

Posts: 6297 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post