SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Group buy on Zeta6 products
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Group buy on Zeta6 products Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
I'm very impressed with the Zeta6 J strip and J clip. The ideal speed reload for a J frame revolver.
MAP is $9.99
If 10 product is ordered--10% discount
20---20%
30---30%
40---40%
Shipping-$3
I have no personal gain from this-I already ordered 2 packs of J clips and J strip. I will post the group buy in the classified section. It will run 1-2 week depending on interest. Vendor will honor each product ordered to allow maxium discount to be achieved.

Link https://zetasix.com/

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't received my order yet so I don't have first hand experience, but so far at least the customer service has been first rate; they've been very communicative and quick to respond to queries. In this day and age customer service is half the battle.

Their product line certainly looks promising and unique. I'm cautiously optimistic and hope that that there is enough revolver love for them to succeed and expand.

Assuming of course that their stuff actually works Wink

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post