SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    What is the best IWB clip design to work without a belt i.e. sweatpants, etc.?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the best IWB clip design to work without a belt i.e. sweatpants, etc.? Login/Join 
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
Sweat pants, blue jeans no belt, backpack, try the Ulticlip.
Look at my two holsters for the P365 below.
The Fusion holster sports the small Ulticlip designed to clip to your pants, no belt, however, you can wear a belt over the clip as I often do.
The Kydex holster for the P365 on the right has the Large Ulticlip, the Large clip is designed to be worn over your belt. The large does stick out a bit. Ulticlip method is secure.
I’m liking the small the best, some holster configurations allow to switch between the Large and Small Ulticlip.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
By the way, the two holsters in my post above are equally comfortable despite the large appearance of the Fusion holster on the left.

I have now transitioned to a Tulster holster with their stock belt clip, main reason for the new Tulster is I installed a Lima Laser on my P365.
Fusion makes a holster to accommodate the laser and comes with a small Ulticlip.
For $49.00 I may order it. Don’t discount Fusion, they are comfortable they remain open on draw.
I have a Fusion for my Glock 48, and it conceals it well and as stated, comfortable.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Could go no clip. I use a Remora IWB holster with my Glock 26 in basketball shorts. It has the sticky texture on the outside, so when I cinch the drawstring, it holds it in place. I've moved around quite a bit, run upstairs, etc. and it doesn't move. I don't know about full on exercising with it, but for average movement around the house it works great. It's really comfy when I'm lounging around the house. I've used it in regular pants and it stays put as well. You can really use it anytime, anywhere, and adjust cant and ride height just moving it around, pretty neat. You can, also, clean it once in awhile with Dawn dish soap to keep the outside sticky.

Here's a chick who shows the versatility of it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izM0fiz6kk

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
Not a clip-on holster but here it is anyway. I use a Smart Carry holster with sweat pants. I use it with my S&W 642 revolver and with my S&W Shield 9MM. https://www.smartcarry.com/

I agree. Smart Carry is comfortable and stays in place. I think that it is more reliable for carrying without a belt. It's good for sweat pants, and any type of pants with elastic and no belt. It will carry subcompact and some compact guns.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post