SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Belt for Sig M11-A1 in a Galco SSS holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belt for Sig M11-A1 in a Galco SSS holster Login/Join 
posted
Just acquired an Sig M11-A1, I have a Galco SSS belt holster. What have others used for a belt with this holster? Thanks

Posts: 32 | Location: Greendale, WI | Registered: September 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Don’t know the specific holster. It appears to be a standard owb format. Any gun belt will work.

On this forum there are at least a dozen very long threads about belts. You might find one or two informative.

I use Galco belt with Galco holster.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I go with NexBelt for pretty much everything.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16062 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I go with NexBelt for pretty much everything.

I agree with Yooper, Nexbelt is a good gun belt considering it is nylon.

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would recommend a horse hide belt from the Beltman.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The Beltman has been my favorite for all belts, gun or otherwise.
The original owner was great and fortunately the more recent owners have built on his excellent quality and customer service.

https://www.thebeltman.net/

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post