SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Leather pancake holster for P365 with Lasermax Centerfire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leather pancake holster for P365 with Lasermax Centerfire Login/Join 
Picture of phique2000
posted
I'm looking for an leather OWB pancake/scabbard type holster for a P365 with a Lasermax Centerfire laser.
I've worn my keyboard out searching for one to no avail. Even emailed a few holster makers but haven't gotten any responses.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Philip

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but he should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Posts: 6 | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Try Wright Leather Works:

https://www.wrightleatherworks...ator-pancake-holster

They make versions for laser - e-mail/phone them for your specific model

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4556 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of phique2000
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I’ll check it out.

Philip

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but he should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Any update?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4556 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of phique2000
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I checked with them & they don't have anything that fits.
There's a gun show coming soon to my area. I'm going to bring the gun there & see if I can find something that fits.

Philip