SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Kansas City members: Does the Kauffman Center use metal detectors?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kansas City members: Does the Kauffman Center use metal detectors? Login/Join 
posted
Their site says CCW is a no go.

https://www.kauffmancenter.org/the-center/policies/

The Kauffman Center prohibits employees and the public with concealed carry permits from entering the building with weapons. All Kauffman Center visitors are subject to search. Anyone found in violation will be asked to secure the weapon inside their vehicle or leave the property immediately.

Our daughter lives in Waldo, we're attending an early afternoon event in a few weeks. I have an IA permit which is valid in MO.

Although I don't like to disarm for multiple reasons, I'm inclined to leave the LCP in my POV. Metal detectors guarantee I'll leave it in the car.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
They do use metal detectors, but they don't make you empty out all your pockets like going to the T-Mobile Center.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the speedy reply.

I'll bring the LCP in a DeSantis Nemesis, that makes for a safer removal.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post