SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Does anyone carry a CZ P07?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone carry a CZ P07? Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted
I shoot my P09 better than any other pistol I own and it's my current USPSA/IDPA gun. I guess it only makes sense to get a P07 for my daily carry gun but after handling one at my LGS it seems a tad larger than my P01 and G19.
Does anyone here carry one IWB and how do you like it?

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the same boat. Got a 09 from cajun and love it. 07 from cajun followed. It is bigger than a 19, but not by much. A thin kydex is the way to go, and an off set clip reduces the profile even more. My 07 points a little more naturally than the 19.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
I have occasionally carried a P07 IWB in a kydex holster. It is wider than a G19, but I never noticed it. I thought it carried light and low profile. It is a great pistol, very accurate.

Posts: 391 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carried one for quite a while and like an idiot, sold it.
Great pistol.
I am planning to buy another.
But no IWB for me.
Update:
I just ordered another P07. OD Green, no less.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YooperSigs,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have a P-07 and carry it AIWB, although my P320 and later P-01 - now that the biting trigger is fixed - have somewhat eclipsed it. This is it, in an AIWB holster from Cook's.

These were taken circa 2015. Since then I have bought blank (undrilled) clips and drilled the holes so as to make it ride a little higher.

quote:
… but after handling one at my LGS it seems a tad larger than my P01 and G19.

You are right, it is. The slide is wider than either of those, but the grip is slimmer. I can tell no meaningful difference in comfort or concealment ("printing") between them, however.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.
Looks like I'll be saving up my penny's this summer to pick one up.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post