SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    P365 pocket carry holster?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 pocket carry holster? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I use, depending on the pants I’m wearing:

DeSantis SuperFly*
Alabama Holster Front Pocket Holster
DeSantis Nemesis

* On the rare occasions that I carry right hip pocket I use the SuperFly with the full cover attached. It fits full-pocket slacks and chinos but not Wranglers.

Conserve Liberty, and the right of self-determination.

Posts: 57 | Location: The Flyover Part | Registered: September 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Desantis Nemesis and it works well.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darkus Mingler:
I carry my P365 in a Vedder Pocket Locker that I am very happy with! It does a good job of retention and breaks up the pistol’s outline.

Tom
Same here.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eagle1
posted Hide Post
I have used aholster.com pocket holsters a number of times for my J frame and Glock 26. Makes a solid product.

---------------------------------------------------
In God we trust, all others are checked through NCIC.

Certified OPOTA Firearms Instructor, Taser Instructor and Glock Armorer!

Posts: 1734 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle1:
I have used aholster.com pocket holsters a number of times for my J frame and Glock 26. Makes a solid product.

I use an AHolster for my 365. I like it a lot.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always had good luck with Uncle Mikes pocket holsters for various guns they hold up and stay put when removing the gun. I picked up a bunch of different size Black Shield Dura-Grip awhile back at Sportsmen Warehouse they were old Field and Stream brand who was bought out by Warehouse for $6.97 each. From mouse gun, j-frame, to P365 they are surprisingly good I have no complaints

Posts: 460 | Registered: January 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a DeSantis pocket holster. It works just fine.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Desantis Super Fly, Mikas square cut or Vedder Pocket Locker depending on pocket size.

Posts: 472 | Registered: December 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer Alabama holster company for quality kydex pocket holsters.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Are the P365 and the P365X in 9mm the same size?

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1727 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
Are the P365 and the P365X in 9mm the same size?

P365X has a standard P365 slide and a P365XL grip module.

Posts: 5 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: August 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gallo Pazzesco
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The very best pocket holster out there is the DeSantis Nemesis!

I ALWAYS come back to this...always. Have tried many pocket holsters and this one always just works for me:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...et-holster-p365.html

Agreed ... although here's a better link maybe:

https://www.sigsauer.com/sig-s...et-holster-p365.html

Posts: 104 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: September 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SanibelVice
posted Hide Post
https://mikaspocketholsters.com/

Great company to work with. Firearm comes out and reholsters without having to use both hands.

Posts: 142 | Location: Sanibel & Captiva Islands, Florida | Registered: November 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Having had Mika for several years on a couple of different guns, and not seeing anything better, I ordered one for my own 365. This will mostly be belt carried, but there is still a use for pocket carry, mainly in an outer coat pocket.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post