SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Remora MINI Carbon Carry Holster (IWB)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remora MINI Carbon Carry Holster (IWB) Login/Join 
posted
The Remora MINI Carbon Holster looks interesting for my Sig P365. I haven’t seen any reviews on it. If anyone has one, what do you think of it?

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Only 1 minor problem, they don't list the Sig P365.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I saw that they're on sale and ordered one for my Kahr PM9. I like the idea of the Remora non-slip backing on a hybrid holster. I think it'll work well. I'll test it out in a week or two when it arrives.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got an e-mail from Shannon at Remora Holsters on this.

“The 365 is available in any opf the Carbon/Kydex models. When ordering choose the Sig 938 and then in order notes at check put-for 365 or email me when you have ordered so I can make sure I process it correctly.
Thanks again,
Shannon”

Shannon’s e-mail is:

Shannon@remoraholsters.com

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI, I now have one and use it with a magazine pouch.