SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Shoutout for TT Gunleather Snap-Detachable Pancake

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shoutout for TT Gunleather Snap-Detachable Pancake Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted
I just received this Snap-Detachable Pancake OWB and matching magazine pouch from SF member Tim Thurner of TT Gunleather. Beautiful work (black leather with elephant hide trim) that's practical and comfortable for carry. I wanted a magazine pouch that sits a bit lower and is deeper than usual because I carry a 20 round magazine as backup for my P226R SAO. As usual, Tim came through for me.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9557 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I have One of Tim’s dual IWB magazine holster’s for every one of my carry gun’s! He makes great stuff and ships faster then any maker I’ve seen.

Posts: 65 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love his "Mike's Special" holsters. I bought my 5th one earlier this month. Very comfortable and the extra forward cant really helps with concealability. Great guy to deal with too.

Baton Rouge, LA

Posts: 68 | Location: Baton Rouge, LA | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely amazing gear.

Posts: 831 | Location: The Little 'ol South | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post