SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Kydex Scabbard OWB for P365?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kydex Scabbard OWB for P365? Login/Join 
Picture of moose201
posted
Looking for a minimalist vertical (or slight cant) kydex scabbard for my P365. Don’t want a paddle, just formed belt loops for a low profile. Any suggestions?

Posts: 264 | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Black Arch makes some very comfortable holsters including the OWB Protus M, which I think would serve you very well with your P365.

https://www.blackarchholsters....roducts/owb-protos-m

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I've been looking for the same, forward cant with a leather back. The Black Arch looks nice.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Those black arch holster do look nice. For OWB, kydex one I like is Vedder, ‘lite draw’. With the P365 popularity, plenty of choices.

For the most part I like the spaced belt loops for secure hold, more important as one goes up in gun weight. The ‘higher ride’ conceals better.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moose201
posted Hide Post
Thanks everybody for the suggestions. I’m actually rethinking on the paddle holster after seeing the Vedder Prodraw. The paddle is not gigantic and I think that might work for me.

Posts: 264 | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post