SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    OWB holster. Supports WML and decent concealment, High rise
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB holster. Supports WML and decent concealment, High rise Login/Join 
Picture of Amurr
posted
Hey guys,

Looking for a new OWB holster for my Walther PPQ and a WML (either x300 or Inforce APL) Hoping a high rise/compact and has decent concealement for an OWB. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Amurr

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing. I have one for my Glock 19 with an XC-1 and it conceals pretty well.
http://www.blackpointtactical.com/shop/lwlm/

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I had a kydex OWB made at a local shop for my P229R/TLR-1 (The Travis). I have a leather Nightengale Griffon OWB for the 229 w/o a light that sits at belt level. I inverted the belt loops on the kydex holster to make it ride a bit higher, but the added length of the light makes the bottom sit just a little lower than the Griffon. As I'm not too long in the torso, the bottom edge will show if I raise my arms with an untucked tropical shirt. But if I had them move the mounting holes to make it higher, it would become very awkward to draw.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I ran this question by a buddy of mine who has carried a PPQ with an Inforce light for a little while now. Here are his comments:

"It was the Bravo Concealment BCA Level 2 OWB. And I have have the inforce APL. Going on 3 years with it, & it hasn't weakened or anything."

Might be worth checking out.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post