SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Anti Gun ATF Director Nominee Hearing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anti Gun ATF Director Nominee Hearing Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
This guy hates Americans with guns with every fiber in his POS body:

Posts: 22884 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Not surprised by this at all. Elections have consequences.
In fact, I'd be surprised if anyone Biden had nominated had different views about guns.

Posts: 9488 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Mad

Posts: 3141 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah chipman is a special one. I’m not sure ATF’s job is to be pro-gun, but it sure would be nice if they were.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
What I find most bothersome is that Chipman supposedly worked as an “agent" for years. This is the sum of his experience?
Even without prepping he should have presented a better answer- ...simply from experience.

Over the years I have known a number of ATF agents who were family friends and eventually retired.
Outstanding, honest people who were subject matter experts and had integrity. Many in those days were veterans.
I don’t want to believe in 2021 that all ATF agents are like this.
Someone tell me it ain’t so-

The problem these days, in my opinion- is that too many people are actually politicians at/in their work.
The world doesn’t need any more politicians.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Yeah chipman is a special one. I’m not sure ATF’s job is to be pro-gun, but it sure would be nice if they were.

Or at least be neutral.
The fact he would not answer the question of what defines an assault rifle from Sen Kennedy is very telling.
Also starting every answer with a fake "thank you" tells us he is going to lie.

Posts: 22884 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post