SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Mika Pocket Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mika Pocket Holsters Login/Join 
posted
I just wanted to give a shout out to Robert Mika, the owner of Mika's Pocket Holsters. I just received my second holster made by him and the quality of workmanship is just as outstanding as the first one he made for me 14 years ago.

He is a true gentleman and a master craftsman. If you order one of his holsters, expect a phone call from him just to say hi and shoot the bull for a minute or two. His lead time for my last holster was two weeks and he held true to his word. Check out his web site for more information about him and his products.

Posts: 52 | Location: Hillsboro, Oregon | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My experience mirrors yours. He understands (which I told him when he called) that unlike a belt holster that also needs to retain the gun, a pocket holster need not fit too tightly or need special techniques like pushing it off the gun with your finger or thumb to draw from. It does help to press the gun slightly against your thigh so the added friction will make the holster stay in.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Excellent holsters at a great price. Holds a J-frame very nicely in a front pocket.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1560 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto on all these remarks. I've had one for my S&W 640-1 for a long time, and ordered one for my 365XL just over a week ago (I want the extra capacity for carry). I can't handle a regular holster hanging on my belt yet having had a hip replacement. And recent events in our town has convinced me to never leave home without carrying.

NRA Member

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Posts: 72 | Location: Tulsa County, Oklahoma | Registered: June 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post