SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  CCW Methods & Issues    Looking for a kydex holster, P320c, OWB.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a kydex holster, P320c, OWB. Login/Join 
posted
Something that hugs tight to the body. No cant. Could use belt loops, or pancake loops.

This used to be a common type, but not so common now. Any suggestions?

-c1steve

Posts: 4055 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R&R Holsters. Priced right. On Amazon and they have their own website.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16099 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, R&R looks good. However some of their photos show lots of cant, and one shows little cant. I should email R&R for clarification.

Also searching SF posts, I found 1441gear.com, and Muddy River. I think between these three, one will work well. Thanks for your help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4055 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I like the Ronin from gunfightersinc.com although I don’t know much cant it has. It also looks like it is in stock and ready to ship.

https://gunfightersinc.com/hol...320-compact-3-9-9mm/

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Vedder offers a few styles of OWB holsters. You can specify no-cant.

Vedder is about 15 minutes from Our Little Airport; I intend to visit and look, as soon as I get a round tuit.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30693 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post