SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Belinda Carlisle, Letterman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Belinda Carlisle, Letterman Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Such a doll. Beyond gorgeous.

May 24, 1986. No lip synching in this performance

Posts: 108985 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I love her [S]

Posts: 7863 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Real Music and real performers..

Thanks for posting..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2708 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
I bought her first two albums back when they were released. I still listen to them. This song, 'Mad About You', is one of my favorites.

Posts: 572 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I still have a crush on her.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5514 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Powerful voice on that one. She’s fabulous! Too bad Letterman’s band sucked.

Posts: 13860 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, one of the many reasons that music from the '80s sticks with me closest to this day.

Posts: 3377 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
She is a favorite of mine. I fondly remember listening to her on my Walkman. Yeah, I had a Walkman.

She was/is such a beautiful, talented young lady.

Thanks for this post.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of a few women who seem to get more beautiful as they age.

Posts: 7051 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the local FM stations plays classic hits all day long, I never get tired of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfS3zqSkeqo

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
the Go Go's opened for the Police , Ghost in the Machine tour,

saw them at W&M hall, one cold winter night

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10564 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
I saw the Go-Go’s at Kings Dominion one summer a long time ago. Great show and yes, she was/is very pretty.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1142 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I 5hought she was hot back in the day, but she looked even better than I remembered.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3627 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Got to see her with the GoGo's in the early '80s at Red Rocks amphitheater in CO on a rainy night. She was singing and dancing to we got the beat and slipped and went down on stage, bounce right back up and said "wow it's slippery out here" and just kept on performing. It was a great night for a high school freshman.

Posts: 2507 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ccwguy
posted Hide Post
I like her in her "I Get Weak" video. A departure from her traditional look but as beautiful as ever. It wasn't as popular as the "Mad About You" song and video, but she was just as, if not more, enchanting.

Posts: 56 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Absolutely lover her voice. My musical taste doesn't usually steer towards pop music, but being born in 73 and growing up listening to "80's" music just seems like a magical surreal time now. Anytime I hear her voice now and I am just instantly brought back to those care free summer days in a small town.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1786 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw her in a concert, at George Mason University in Fairfaxt, VA, as a soloist and part of a bigger show, like 1994. And from 50 yards away she still looked amazing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batty67,

Posts: 3552 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
She was deffinitely in the soundtrack of my teens.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4854 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Absolutely fantastic! She's one of my favorites. This was back when Letterman was tolerable.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 996 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She was one of my first celebrity crushes. Saw the Go Gos on Solid Gold and…wow.

Posts: 13826 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post